Escape is proud to offer on site wedding day hair and make up for brides and their bridal parties. Over the years, we have assembled a helpful list of tips and best practices to make your hair and make-up trial, with whoever you choose, a success.
1. Bring a few pictures of make-up and hair styles that you are interested in for inspiration. Your stylist can pull what you like form each one to make a unique, custom to you, look.
2. Wear a shirt that is as close as possible to the color of you dress. This will ensure that your make-up matches properly.
3. If possible, bring your head piece or vail, earrings, and any other accessories you would like to wear on your wedding day. This way, when your trial is complete, you will have the full look totally planned.
4. Be prepared to show your stylist pictures of your dress as well as those of your bridesmaids. This will ensure your stylist sees and understands the full vision of your wedding.
5. Remember, be honest with your stylist! Enjoy the experience and talk things through; don’t leave until you love your hair and make-up. The day is yours and your stylists are there to help make your vision a reality.
6. Bring close friends or family. Someone who loves you and knows you better then you know yourself. They will give an honest opinion on your hair and make-up, and they’ll make the experience even more enjoyable.
7. Plan a night out after your hair and make-up trial. You’ll be looking fantastic!
Don't be shy, this is going to be fun. Reach out to us and let's talk about your wedding!